Admissions for September 2021:
Applications for admission into Year 3 must be made on the Surrey Local Authority applications form or its online applications system between 2 November 2020 and 15 January 2021.
Visit https://www.surreycc.gov.uk/schools-and-learning/schools/admissions/primary-junior-and-infant/apply to access the application form and more information. To request a paper application form or for all other enquiries, call 0300 200 1004.
If the number applying for admission exceeds the published admissions number of 60 in any one year group, the following criteria for priority apply:
- Looked After Children.
- Children with particular needs.
- Siblings of children currently in the school at time of admission.
- Children on roll at Merrow Infant School.
- Children for whom Bushy Hill is the closest school to their home.
- Any other applicant based on proximity to the school.
Please see related admission files below.
If you would like to apply for an in-year place for your child at Bushy Hill Junior School please click the following link to download a Surrey County Council CMA application form: