If the number applying for admission exceeds the published admissions number of 60 in any one year group, the following criteria for priority apply:
- Looked After Children.
- Children with particular needs.
- Siblings of children currently in the school at time of admission.
- Children on roll at Merrow Infant School.
- Children for whom Bushy Hill is the closest school to their home.
- Any other applicant based on proximity to the school.
Please see related admission files below.
If you would like to apply for an in-year place for your child at Bushy Hill Junior School please click the following link to download a Surrey County Council CMA application form: