If you would like to apply for an in-year place for your child at Bushy Hill Junior School please click the following link to download a Surrey County Council CMA application form:
In year applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application within 10 school days, or 15 school days at the latest, setting out the reason for refusal and right of appeal.
The Local Authority will be notified of all application and outcome as soon as is reasonably practicable, but within two school days.
If the number applying for admission exceeds the published admissions number of 60 in any one year group, the following criteria for priority apply:
- Looked After Children.
- Children with particular needs.
- Siblings of children currently in the school at time of admission.
- Children on roll at Merrow Infant School.
- Children for whom Bushy Hill is the closest school to their home.
- Any other applicant based on proximity to the school.
Please see related admission & waiting list information below: