We believe it is important that all children should wear school uniform as it engenders a sense of belonging and pride in our school and in themselves.
We ask parents/carers to support their children in this.
Bushy Hill School Uniform:
- Grey tailored trousers / grey skirt or tunic
- White collared shirt / blouse
- Green v-necked school jumper / cardigan
- School tie
- Black sensible school shoes (no high heels or open toed sandals)
Optional Summer Uniform (as above, plus):
- Green and white checked/striped dress
- School Polo Shirt
School uniform can be purchased from Stevensons, 208 - 210 London Road, Burpham, Guildford, Surrey GU4 7JS.
- Green shorts or skort
- T-shirt with logo
- Plimsolls or trainers
- Change of socks
- ½ Zip up top with logo (optional)
- Football boots (optional)
Children can wear a plain bottle green or black sweatshirt and jogging bottoms as an alternative (which can be be purchased at Valentino or other store )
PE Kit can be purchased from Valentinos in Woking or order by telephone or online. Orders are delivered to the school office every Friday. Telephone: 01483 475051
Website: www.valentinoschoolwear.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No jewellery should be worn in school, if earrings have to be worn, then studs only please.
Supplying School Uniform