In-year applications (1st November 2021 - 31st August 2022):
If you would like to apply for an in-year place for your child at Bushy Hill Junior School please click the following link to download a Surrey County Council CMA application form:
In year applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application within 10 school days, or 15 school days at the latest, setting out the reason for refusal and right of appeal.
The Local Authority will be notified of all application and outcome as soon as is reasonably practicable, but within two school days.
If the number applying for admission exceeds the published admissions number of 60 in any one year group, the following criteria for priority apply:
- Children with an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP)
- Looked After Children and Previously Looked After Children
- Children with particular needs.
- Siblings of children currently in the school at time of admission.
- Children on roll at Merrow Infant School.
- Any other applicant.
Please see related admission & waiting list information below:
Admission & Waiting List Information
- 2021 - 2022 Determined Admissions Arrangements
- 2022 - 2023 Determined Admissions Arrangements
- 2023 - 2024 Determined Admissions Arrangements
- Waiting List Information
If you have been unsuccessful in gaining a place at Bushy Hill Junior School and you wish to lodge an appeal, please visit the Surrey Schools Appeals website at www.surreycc.gov.uk/schoolappeals or call 0208 541 9029 for further information. The Surrey Appeals Service administers the appeal process for the school.
Appeals resulting from in year admission applications will be heard within 30 school days of the appeal being lodged.