Next Meeting - date tbc....
(minutes from previous minutes are available below)
A Warm Welcome from your PTA!
Bushy Hill has a very active and PTA and we’re incredibly proud of the work we do.
We are driven by two main objectives:
- To provide fun and memorable experiences for the children
- To raise funds to help the school provide extra resources for the children
We do this by bringing together parents together and working with the school towards a common goal. We aspire to create opportunities for parents to get to know each other and to have fun and we encourage parents to become more involved with their children's school and to develop strong community bonds.
With the increasing squeeze on school budgets, our fundraising is more important than ever.
Check out the Chairs Report for a summary of last years activity and spending.
We have big plans for the coming years too:
- the school would love to upgrade the all-weather pitch (which is over 20 years old). This a big project that will run into 10s of thousands of pounds.
In the meantime we will also support the school in lots of other ways too:
- funding events such as Fantastic Friday
- providing funds to boost resources within classrooms
- funding items such as musical instruments or speakers for the hall.
How you can help?
We’d love to hear from you if you think you can help, or if you have any ideas or suggestions.
- Get in touch: email@example.com
- Or follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/bushyhillpta/
- Make donations and payments for PTA activities via Wisepay - please log into your account and click on "Clubs and Activities" to access the page.
PTA Meeting Minutes
Committee Meeting Minutes - 11 Jan 2023
AGM Minutes - 13 Oct 2022 and AGM Chairs Report for AY21-22 - 13 Oct 2022
Committee Meeting Minutes - 18 May 2022
Committee Meeting Minutes - 27 April 2022
Committee Meeting Minutes - 19 Jan 2022